Dr. Andrew Glassick is a board certified orthodontist serving the community in Central Virginia at Hamer & Glassick Orthodontics. Dr. Glassick obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, magna cum laude from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, NC. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery with Honors from the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry. Dr. Glassick also holds the following certifications and distinctions:
- Certificate in Core Concepts of Public Health, University of North Carolina School of Public Health
- Certificate, General Practice Residency, University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate in Orthodontics, Served as Chief Resident and graduated with Distinction in Leadership Training, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Glassick taught dental school for 2 years in the Restorative and Surgical Department of the University of Colorado. He also served as Assistant Clinical Faculty at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Dr. Glassick utilizes the latest technology to treat patients in the most effective and patient-focused manner possible. His special interests within orthodontics include:
- Invisalign treatment for teens and adults
- Skeletal anchorage devices (TADs) and Orthognathic surgery
- Growth and development
Dr. Glassick takes great pride in making a positive impact in people’s lives. He feels fortunate to have the opportunity to improve an individual’s smile and therefore their self-image, self-confidence, success, and happiness. He enjoys the balance of art and science in orthodontics and appreciates the challenge of using orthodontics to create beautiful smiles.