Meet Dr. Andrew Glassick
In Love with Building Smiles
Dr. Andrew Glassick is a board-certified orthodontist serving the community in Central Virginia at Hamer & Glassick Orthodontics.
He goes to work every day taking great pride in making a positive impact on his patient’s lives.
He’s grateful for the opportunity to improve your self-image, self-confidence, success, and happiness by giving you the smile of your dreams.
His favorite part of his job is balancing the art and science in orthodontics and appreciates the challenge of using orthodontics to create beautiful smiles.
Dr. Glassick is an Invisalign® Platinum Plus Provider and is in the top 5% of the country.
He's also received extra training from additional continuing education, so you know you're in talented hands. That means you don't want to see anyone else for your Invisalign treatment.
Education & Experience
Dr. Andrew Glassick earned his Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, magna cum laude from Wake Forest University.
He then earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery with honors from the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry.
Dr. Glassick went on to received Orthodontic specialty training from the prestigious Vanderbilt University Medical Center, where he earned his Orthodontic Specialty certificate.
Dr. Glassick holds the following certifications and distinctions:
- Certificate in Core Concepts of Public Health, University of North Carolina School of Public Health
- Served as Chief Resident and graduated with distinction in Leadership Training, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Board-certified through the American Board of Orthodontics
- Voted a Top Dentist for 2020 Top Dentists Notification - Virginia Living Magazine
Board-Certified Smile Expert
Dr. Glassick taught dental students and General Practice residents in the Restorative and Surgical Department of the University of Colorado.
He also served as assistant clinical faculty at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Dr. Glassick uses the latest technology to help make your smile journey faster and comfortable.
His special interests within orthodontics include:
- Invisalign treatment for teens and adults
- Growth and development
- Obstructive sleep apnea and other sleep-related breathing disorders