Have you considered Invisalign as a way to achieve the smile of your dreams, but are unsure how to take the first step? The perfect place to start is with a complimentary consultation at Hamer & Glassick Orthodontics. We are pleased to offer the revolutionary straightening system! With Invisalign, we can map out your smile journey so you can see your virtual treatment plan as well as the end results before we even start!
The Benefits of Invisalign
Whether you are an adult patient or a teen, Invisalign and Invisalign Teen offers a discreet way to get the straight smile you’ve always hoped for. There are many benefits to having this removable and clear teeth straightening system. Some of them include:
- Straightening teeth without wires or brackets.
- Removability, so you can eat whatever you want and easily continue your good oral hygiene habits during your treatment.
- The aligners are invisible so no one has to know you’re straightening your teeth!
- Brushing and flossing are much easier.
- They are also comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment.
- Spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments.
- Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
Choosing Your Doctor
Orthodontists who offer this pioneering treatment are trained by the makers of Invisalign® to become a certified provider. An orthodontist’s education goes beyond oral health care and offers specialized training in straightening teeth, correcting any bite problems and jaw alignment issues. Choosing an orthodontist to perform your Invisalign treatment means you are selecting a professional that devotes their career to creating beautiful smiles.
Invisalign Treatment at Hamer & Glassick Orthodontics
At Hamer & Hamer Orthodontics, we are proud to be an Elite Provider of Invisalign! As an Elite Invisalign Provider, Dr. Hamer has achieved a high level of Invisalign case experience. He is in the top 5% of the nation with regards to experience and expertise, and has received extra training from additional continuing education. For the fifth year in a row, Dr. Hamer is the only orthodontist in the area with this distinction.
Would you like to know if you are a candidate for Invisalign or Invisalign Teen? Hamer & Glassick Orthodontics offers complimentary consultations to determine if Invisalign is right for you. We are here when you are ready to take the next step in achieving a beautiful, healthy smile call (434) 296-0188.